Friday, September 5, 2014

Charity Auction - Help please!


15 cm x 15 cm, Oil

An art collegue and friend (although we never met personally) from down under kept buying me video tutorials from master artists. Great stuff and what a generous person! Recently i asked him how i could thank him. He said he would be pleased if i would give some money to a charity of my choice... What a great idea and yes, of course!

I want to donate to Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) , or Doctors Without Borders, a humanitarian-aid non-governmental non-profit organization, and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, best known for its projects in war-torn regions and developing countries facing endemic diseases.

I thought, instead of just donating my money I should also try to inspire others to give. So here is my plan. I will donate 50€ plus the proceeds of the auction for the painting above. 

So please, go to my Daily Paintworks Auction and place a bid for this painting!
Thank you!

The donation receipt will be posted on this blog.